Is your homeschool getting a little dull in the language arts department (in someone’s opinion, even if not yours)? Throw in something different!
- The Dialect of the Appalachian People
- Dictionary of Southern Appalachian English
- Pronunciation Guide for horticultural terms ~ courtesy of Fine Gardening
- 10 Tech Terms You Might Be Pronouncing Incorrectly ~ Maybe it will spark some curiosity about how all those other tech terms are pronounced.
- Ethnologue ~ Explore the languages of the world.
- Indo-European Language Family Tree ~ Find out how English is related to everybody else.
- Core Historical Literature of Agriculture ~ If ordinary historic literature just isn’t doing it for your child, try these books and journals, from the 1600’s to the 1990’s, on the subject of agriculture.
- Textile Dictionary
- Bible Dictionaries ~ Search multiple Bible dictionaries at once.
- Libraries and Archives | USAGov ~ Find local and state libraries. Learn about the Library of Congress and other federal libraries.
- Medical Dictionary ~ Search for (and learn about) medical terms.
- Transportation Dictionary ~ Textile and medical terminology not your thing? How about transportation? Search or browse.