This free printable blank checklist is boring. Very boring. But so are blank sheets of paper and they are so useful!
This six-section blank checklist is actually based on a sheet I created a few years ago to help me organize minor changes to my websites. It’s for when you need a nice, neat checklist but don’t want to make one yourself!
So what can YOU do with a free printable blank checklist?
Lots of things.
- List different tasks for a single blog or business using each section for tasks associated with a different role or part of the business.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Manage different aspects of a single project.
- Organize monthly or yearly goals in six different areas.
- Plan monthly goals for a six-month period.
- Use it as a weekly to do list (if you only need six days).
- Use it as a daily to do list, dividing your to do’s in up to six different areas (homemaking, kids, self, work, projects, church, etc.). If you do this, please don’t fill up all of those lines! Unless you’re listing routine to do’s and tiny sub-tasks. You can do that. Otherwise, a daily to do list with 114 items on it is against all positive homekeeping law and reason!
- Brainstorm–and organize your ideas a bit while you’re at it.
- Plan a party–food, invites, games, decorations, etc.
Okay, so maybe it isn’t boring. It just looks boring. What you do with it will not be boring!
What will you do with the six-section blank checklist?